UV Resin product for 30 Minutes Mission Robot Hand (Sharp Type) Ver.1
- 3D Print UV Resin Product
- Best Fit for the Bandai 30 minutes mission plastic model
- Fist (Left/Right)
- Open Hand type 1 (Left/Right)
- Open Hand type 2 (Left/Right)
- Holding Weapon Hand type 1 (Left/Right)
- Holding Weapon Hand type 2 (Left/Right)
- Hand Cover X 2
- Hand Cover for open hand X 2
- Hand Cover for weapons hand X 2
This product is a 3D print UV resin assembly kit for advanced users
*Bandai 30MM model is not included
- Use a hobby knife or cutting tool to carefully remove any support structures attached to the product. Take care not to damage the product during this process.
Use sandpaper or a sanding block to smooth any rough or uneven areas on the surface of the product. Start with a coarse grit sandpaper and work your way to a finer grit for a smooth finish.
- If desired, clean the product with isopropyl alcohol to remove any residue or oils left from the printing process.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure to UV light can cause the resin to degrade over time.
- If the product is damaged or broken, it may be possible to repair it using additional resin and a UV light source. Follow the resin manufacturer's instructions for repairing resin parts.